Event Terms & Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions on which we sell event entries on the event registration website which permits you to attend and participate in our UK's Fittest competition and event.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before registering for the UK's Fittest event on www.tickettailor.com. (Event website). You should understand that when you register to take part at the UK's Fittest event, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you don’t understand any part of these Terms and Conditions, please contact Us:
via email at ; or
via telephone at [020 7871 3870] during Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to register for an NFG event.
A. Information about Us
www.nationalfitnessgames.com is a site operated by National Fitness Games Limited (We, Our or Us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11427107 and Our registered office address is 1st Floor Healthald House, Marlborough Hill, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1UD. Our Trading address is National Fitness Games Limited, Dunstable Lodge, 28 Dunstable Road, Richmond-upon-Thames, Surrey TW9 1UH.
Our VAT number is .
B. Your status
By placing an order through our site, you confirm that:
you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
you are at least 18 years old.
C. How the contract is formed between you and Us and your right to cancel
Every competitor will be required to register their own personal information.
Every competitior will also be required to sign Our Athlete Waiver and Medical Questionnaire in relation to your participation at the UK's Fittest Event during the registration process. You will also be required to sign a physical copy of the Athlete Waiver and Medical Questionnaire on arrival at the UK's Fittest Event.
Once you have made an individual payment you will then receive a receipt and a confirmation e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your payment & registration. If you have not received an email from us within 48 hours of making the payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to withdraw from the event you are able to transfer your place to someone else by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that the person you are transferring the place to must meet the participant criteria of the event category you selected when registering as set out above.
No full refunds will be made under any circumstances, including death, relocation, or if you are not able to fill the individual place.
D. Availability, use and pricing of UK's Fittest Individual Entrys
You agree that any places purchased by you are for personal use only and may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or for any other trade purposes.
Only athletes who have registered online prior to the event will be permitted to compete in the UK's Fittest event.
Spectators will only be able to gain access to the event venue by purchasing a spectator ticket online or on at the venue on the day of the event. You must always retain your National Fitness Games wristband on your person, which you will be given on arrival, during the event.
Ownership of any National Fitness Games event ticket or wristband does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property belonging to National Fitness Games Limited (National Fitness Games).
All individual prices are subject to change. Entries are sold subject to our right to discount prices at a later date. We reserve all rights in this regard. In the event of discounted entries, you are not entitled to a refund for the difference, if you have paid a full price for your entry
E. UK's Fittest Event scheduling
Participant entries are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published UK's Fittest event programme.
Any published start and finish times at the UK's Fittest event are estimates only and are subject to change. We are not liable for any change of a published start or finish time.
It is your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that you arrive at the venue in enough time in case the event starts early or otherwise and to ensure that you can stay until the close of the event if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss because of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
F. UK's Fittest Event cancellations, postponements and Material alterations
In the event of a cancellation, postponement or “Material alteration” of the Event you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, you will not be entitled to a refund. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by you are made at your own risk and We will not have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
A “Material Alteration” is a change which in Our reasonable opinion makes the UK's Fittest event materially different to the Event which purchasers of a UK's Fittest participant entry or any other event ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to times, workouts, how many workouts individuals experience during the event, workout durations and, to a reasonable extent, workout locations, shall not be considered a Material alteration.
In order to claim your refund, only possible in the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material Alteration, please contact Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will only be made to the person who registered online. We endeavour to process the refund within 28 days of the cancellation, postponement or Material Alteration.
It is your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material Alteration. Information on such matters will be made available by Us as soon as reasonably practicable on Our site, social media channels, and/or at the venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an NFG Event.
You shall not be entitled to any refunds except as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions or as otherwise decide by Us at our sole discretion.
G. The UK's Fittest event: access, rules and refusal of entry
1. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the UK's Fittest event. We reserve the right to refuse to sell you entry or spectator Ticket including (but without limitation) for any of the following reasons:
(i) health and safety;
(ii) if you behave in a manner which (in Our reasonable opinion) has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the UK's Fittest event;
(iii) if you use (in Our reasonable opinion) threatening, abusive or insulting words towards other UK's Fittest participants or National Fitness Games staff or organisers, or (in our reasonable opinion) behave in a threatening, abusive or insulting way;
(iv) if (in Our reasonable opinion) you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
(v) if you refuse to sign Our Athlete Waiver and Medical Questionnaire in relation to your participation at an NFG Event;
(vi) if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
2. If before or during the UK's Fittest event, you have a complaint in relation to the UK's Fittest event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to participate in the competition), please contact one of Our or the venue’s stewards as promptly as possible during the UK's Fittest event as complaints are very difficult to deal with after the event.
3. You shall not bring all or any of the following into the venue of the UK's Fittest event: fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, any item which We consider could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), illegal substances and/or any other items or substances which (in Our reasonable opinion) pose any danger to any participants, organisers and/or our staff and other representatives (including the venue’s staff and stewards) at the UK's Fittest event.
4. You must comply with all instructions given to you by Our and/or the venue’s stewards and staff at the UK's Fittest event.
5. You are not permitted to promote, market, sell or distribute products or services without Our prior written agreement. You shall not bring into the UK's Fittest event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. Anyone engaged in unauthorised promotional activity shall be required to leave the UK's Fittest event venue immediately upon Our request.
6. We take the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the UK's Fittest event. If you will have access requirements for the UK's Fittest event, then please contact Us as early as possible via email to email@example.com.
7. You are permitted to bring your own limited supply of food and drink for your own consumption into the UK's Fittest event site but not for resale.
H. Privacy and personal information
I. Limits on Our responsibility to you
1. Except for any statutory responsibility We cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, We are not legally responsible for:
(i) losses that were not foreseeable to you and Us when the contract was formed
(ii) losses that were not caused by any breach on Our part
(iii) business losses; and
(iv) losses to non-consumers.
2. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations to you that is caused by events by any Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Our reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
(i) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(ii) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(iii) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
(iv) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(v) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
(vi) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
3. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use Our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which obligations to you may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If any provision of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
K. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions, any document expressly referred to in them and any waiver and consent signed by you as an attendee and/or participant of the UK's Fittest event represents the entire agreement between you and Us in relation to the subject matter of any contract for purchase of individual entries through Our site (Contract) and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between Us, whether oral or in writing.
We and you each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of Us or you shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
L. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in Our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you purchase an individual ticket with us, unless any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to team purchases previously made by you).
M. Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of individual entries through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of England and Wales.